How do I Install Linux
See the Linux installation section, which provides guidance and step-by-step instructions for installing Linux. The following are official guides provided by various Linux distributions for installing Linux on your computer:
- Fedora 26: Installation Guide - Installing Fedora Linux version 26 on x86, AMD64, and Intel 64 architectures.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7: Installation Guide - Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 7 for all architectures.
- Debian GNU/Linux stable - Installation Guide. Also, contains pointers and information on how to make the most of your new Debian system. There is a quick video tutorial/demo available too.
- Ubuntu Installation Guide - This chapter provides a quick overview of installing Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server Edition.
- Slackware installation guide - There is a quick help available at the official website.
- Linux mint user guide - Linux Mint provides user guides to guide you through the installation and the usage of the desktop.
- OpenSuse installation guide - This site hosts documentation for openSUSE Leap and related projects including installation and sysadmin topics.
- Arch Linux installation guide - This document is a guide for installing Arch Linux from the live system booted with the official installation image.