Chapter 2 Challenges
- Write the following shell script, and note the output:
# Script to print currently logged in users information, and current date & time. clear echo "Hello $USER" echo -e "Today is \c ";date echo -e "Number of user login : \c" ; who | wc -l echo "Calendar" cal exit 0
- Write a program that prints your favorite movie name. It should print director name on the next line.
- Write a shell script that prints out your name and waits for the user to press the [Enter] key before the script ends.
- List 10 builtin and external commands.
- cd to /etc/init.d and view various system init scripts.
- Chapter 2 answers