Chapter 4 Challenges
From Linux Shell Scripting Tutorial - A Beginner's handbook
- Decide whether the following sentence is true or false:
- The case statement provides an alternative method for performing conditional execution.
- *) acts as default in the case statement.
- For testing conditions you can only use the case..in...esac statement.
- AND operator is ||
- OR operator is ||
- NOT operator is !
- Write a shell script that display one of ten unique fortune cookie message, at random each it is run.
- Chapter 4 answers